Saturday, August 28, 2010

Schwanzgespänken

So I've obviously been slacking off in a major fashion, but it's for good reasons: first, I had some work to do around the house that involved drywall (that sexiest of building materials, am I right?) and second, I went to Vermont and relaxed for a couple of days and ate well but did not take a single picture of any food the whole time.

The next post (which I promise to have up on Monday morning) will be a good one, combining graphic violence with quality eating. Thanks for your patience.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Dude. Even *I* sub out drywall. More power to you.

Zoomie said...

Vermont must be lovely. And everyone deserves a vacation after drywall.

michael, claudia and sierra said...

you do not know the meaning of slacking but obviously i have written the book